4/04/2021

You are too smart or too stupid ...

 You said you always a A student. You speak French fine to me in the lectures. You have a gift in speaking language ...but you have a teenagers emotion !!! Emotions.

Like I said, Dr Steven supposes to be your exit ...you listen you don’t listen it’s fine with me. 

You have some problems ...or else Britney and NSYNC won’t be saying that to me. I see all these unhealthy things you say.

Now you are free. It’s best after you lose everything and be jailed for years....one day, if there is anymore one day...you and me can talk. Until then, these blurry you have a psychological glorification you must play in front for Secrets to air a completely raps singers behind for me to see....opposite things I rather not to deal with it.

Good night everyone, 

No comments:

Post a Comment