4/15/2021

You and me never speak a word yet.

Simon you know you and I technically never speak a word between us? We just reading it online. You reading me saying it. I reading your news, sitting on it. You do your work every year regularly on the television. I am every day doing the same thing I do best to moniter them not to follow me anymore. They automatically seeing Tony Shark and Pepper, like you and me having all kinds of conversation already, no matter what kinds of saying we never say, you are an iron man? They already assume Da Vinci and Lodovico has a relation, starting 500 years ago. Our presence to them were never stopped.

From the TV shows, they draw the connection. Do we agree Harry Potter is one of the biggest dream in many people's life? They want to be Harry Potter. They actually want to be in the plot, no matter how many times they are watching it.

You may not feel it the excitement, like they do. I am already tired of watching these same movies over and over and over again. There is you, there is Keanu, there is me, and there is Eben.

They draw the pictures and connections, those are the real people in the real life they are examining on their evaluation papers. Eben, who is Eben? Hollywood gossip, why he is not in it? and He is in now? The advertisement department will know how to spread the rumors faster, that is through the gossips! Who fight whom with what? Whom like or dislike whom then what?

There are all kinds of things can happening in their own heads, EVERYWHERE is all about the same! Just trust me. Their imagination is going with this Tesla vs. Westinghouse, Da Vinci vs. Lodovico, and me and you, Pepper and Tony Shark becomes a very smooth connections draws in their mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment