4/15/2021

They think

 They think I am talking to Purna everyday, its like they become Purna. Do you know what that means, Simon?

They are used to me talking directly to them, what they were thinking not clear whatever they do things in life. I am talking to Purna, not directly to them, but they thinking though as if they were Purna and listening to the mistakes that she is making it.

Day after day, the bond will form between me and them. They just automatically bond it, I will talk to them like I am talking to SMCH right now. They keep watching the same video everyday, or every few days with the new video.

Can you understand that?

I may not actually talk to a stranger like I am about to yell at them each, but they pretend I will be yell at them, by having my photo printed a dozen, and paste in their room, or wall, the office desk. Is there anything Anna I will say about it, to go ahead or not to go ahead....is that a stupid things to say, is that something Anna gonna make a fuss at, so on so forth.

This environment somehow in a very short amount of time, has silently change the landscape. It is happening. You may not feel it as important, but can you imagine if you were them? We are about 194 countries on the map?



No comments:

Post a Comment