4/15/2021

Will I go and find that guy if it’s not you Eben?

 This Chinese story had Babaji in it and his twin brother, will I go and search for this guy? No. I don’t really like to watch the TV to follow it with other strangers.

The Chinese drama says he rather gives up his throne in heaven, he will marry to this mortal girl. He fakes death in order to be wounded so badly and to go back with her. In front of Babaji? Taken Babaji stuffs and made a possession of it? I don’t think that’s an idea to talk about.

However, from the feeling I got from you, I think you are on the right track to find Naomi actress role in Aladdin. Were you draw to Apple for its name? It happens to have me she and another she in Aladdin. I saw your other business. You actually study in women? It is almost by chance you happen to be in the right seat for the right role. 

I am actually happy for you and for her. If I would be so clear in life establishing business and work out a career  ... not just with the invisible being and watching it on the television and with a water problem every where behind my mind, everyday I set a goal what I can do to put some efforts in it... if only I wish.

Masculine field is very different existence. When you make yourself as an offering to the female goddess, I wish I can also offering some to her by telling you this drama. I can feel it. You can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment