4/18/2021

Will I be in fear going to hell if I am talking to beast like Simon, Prostitute like SMCH or Miguel on the file going to hell?

 You all try to be like me or something ?

If I might go to hell if I mingle with Simon, Ma’am Ching Hai or Eben? Shouldn’t I stay away from them?

You all feel doubt about who they are? Because it’s said on the Bible and on the Hollywood?

I can explain how I feel.

SMCH has a story I wrote it down. It’s real. She was part of the family. She was someone delicates before to become somebody like Purna. This life we just talk. If she feels needed me, she can lean on.

Simon, was Westinghouse and Lodovico. He was the one shelter me before. He is like a part of family. I didn’t really talk about the past. I didn’t tell you that feeling to the past is still real. Simon is not a stupid type of person. He might be even a funny person that being friendly to everyone. 

Eben, that files says going to hell. I read it as if I ignore the Coco movies, that Babaji gonna follow Miguel’s profile sending me to hell. Yeah, that’s exactly how I read them.

It sounds scary what the Bible says. Of course ... it’s a real world that being flooded, and a real world being threat by the incoming comet. You see so many people die. I just never talked about it. That news is piling up the body everyday. The natural cycle of time is responding to the Judgement Day right now. It may take the 5 years for the border to re-open and how long can really it eliminate the origin of COVID 19?

They are being told things on the pager. But there are mentors and sponsors invitation sending in. Do they take their chances and their this life achievement to gain the trust from other people ?

If I see them being really insane, I won’t be talking to them. They were my family. If I am here, they need to talk, I listen to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment