4/01/2021

What else the legal department wants to know?

 Some people really love the movies or the musics. They can watch the same movies once, twice, repeated to how many times.

No, I don’t.

I am born like that. I don’t like the movies, I don’t like the musics. 

The culture here also makes the entertainment world very blacken 黑道呀!抽煙!賭博(賭神)

So since young, I will know they are the superficial person. They are actors. 

I just for now have to glue on this Wallace. 

Doing a review movie, it’s best they are not influenced by the movie. It won’t waste anyone’s time to do once or twice movie review if we don’t keep watching the same movies. 

From my side, all these time, I will say “each side” all running on their own projects. Tests or projects.

I actually don’t know if that’s gonna be for the rest of my life we keep pursuing tests methods, but they take some good perspectives in comparison and teaching their own people, I think it’s necessary. 

No, I don’t know the exactly tests they do. I am only aware there are selections done. To me, it’s a fresh new things. Because I am housebound very long time. Taking test? It’s not just living your life and right away you react on it and people know where you are, and they try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment