4/01/2021

What do I feel when the movie turn real to me?

 I was influenced deeply by the alternative media, things to do with the classified. How they describe things always meant “this is serious”. So to determine where the movie content may come from, like coming from the classified materials, my values taken on things will draw more on the serious side than they meant to the public, “it’s just a story” “that’s a fantasy”. I live in it, and my memory is very clear in the crucial point, so if the movie describes a thing only I know, I knew something is going on. Like Wallace song 逍遙. 

Do I feel frighten ? They just describe a story. A description this is what you did A, B, and C. Concise. 

Do I wish my family would know the movie is real?

Definitely not. They are common people, soaking in that 4 point frames or Star gossips, any test they are not going to pass to say even think clearly at all.

How many sex do you have? You say you got drugged, how?

I don’t want to talk about it. It was more in the US. Drugged like it’s wavelength on me, there is something you can get “drugged”

By how many people?

A sequence of the photo people.

Do you attach to them?

No, they are not strong. The most invincibility question, that’s a real question. Funny thing they say elder wand.

Whom?

The dark or more evil nature incline will seem to have more power to say strong, that has been nature me although I had a very hard time that time to live in this modern life.

Do you want to go back there ?

No.

Do you think they are real?

I have hope not. It’s funny if people would hope it is. Like I said, Snape was in an obsession with Ankeheseamen. If as much as I hate it in the past, it’s not changing a bit til the present time, when things present by itself. I have hope not real. That’s my honest answer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment