4/08/2021

What do I really think of the Victoria Secrets on Only Angel and the Winter song Yundi?

 


What do I think of the Victoria Secret on these two shows? The ladies being compared?

It’s terrible. “Only Angel “ they look mental. Harry is Simon’s stuff. ... completely wecko! I have seen so many Victoria Secrets singer. I would be very glad if Simon this whole time is not here to hear me. That guy look like something wrong with him. They are very famous I know. Very very big fame.

If Harry Style was exactly the Secret wants to create an effect, those are definitely not angels. Not sure what they are saying. But compare to the style that the other Victoria Secrets could do....these are not angels.

“Winter song”, the skirts were very short or it’s something dangling in front or the background was tilted.

I actually am glad not anyone else knew the girls. Like Keanu knew Anita but he may not be here. So ...there is not much to say. Maybe something cover your Buttom like cover behind your back. Like my sequence is after her. That’s covered, no matter how bad she is making the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment