4/30/2021

What do I know about them? They are none profit organization

 Babaji: WHAT do you know them, Anna?

They set up different than mine. They went to the government to set up a none profit organization. Meaning through the legal background to get funding I assume, they then teach these stuffs. My teaching DIDNT have that. I create domain, private site, directing the traffic from the YouTube, I actually creates a lot of graphic image then on to make that website for everyone around the world could access to it. My target audience is upper University students - Organic Chemistry is a sophomore or junior up class. His niche target starting young children.

Babaji: very ugly looking and arrogant.

It horrifying some people if that report sent out actually in my view. If I am really just regent the Buddhism. There are certain things they don’t want that to happen. Not with this already done comparison between Me and Khan Academy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment