4/30/2021

My organic chemistry niche vs Khan Academy

 I know. I heard it yesterday.

Babaji: you have to say it. What did they tell?

My ruling time til I die. It would be in this Era, so the Bible ended at Revelation. The continuation of next Era, the front and the back of the world might look very differently. The current Buddhism or the Spiritual Order is looking at it, because Khan academy covers other subjects, not just in Organic Chemistry. The damage effect like on the eyes. There will be every year does this kind of evaluation probably trained in organic chemistry mine niche and vs Khan Academy. They basically just hate the guy, I haven’t even heard the speech yet.

https://youtu.be/-MTRxRO5SRA

He is from Harvard, has a background. I am from a State university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment