4/05/2021

Tim Qo Tu

 Do you mean 

Help I am, kill O2=oxygen ?

I have no ideas a lot of things you do. One day you save refugee, one day you wants to save the animals, one day you want to kill your self ... they say you are crazy, you really are in some way. Telling so many lies on the television. You are driven with your SMTV everyday deadline like the Angel telling you to do on your scroll.

Did you watch the Flower Thousand Bone?

One look like William, Prince William.

One looks like Eben.

So this CNN news are reporting someone capitol police name William Evan dead. I need to be very sure you actually watch this Flower Thousand Bone with China drama department. They made me your top for now or your best friend until you find your Master.  If you didn’t watch it, I am telling you, you really need to look at that TV drama named Flower Thousand Bone. Your wish to find yourself a Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment