4/22/2021

There is a girl from Korea I watch her whole year 2020 - eating show

 https://youtu.be/bdDMChFM2IM

I actually like a room full of those food piling scenes, very neat and all the tools she ever used in this video and other videos. You will see how much kitchen stuffs she ever had! I don’t actually know how to use a pressure cooker. It looks funny to me. I don’t like to piling these kitchenware but I used to have a lot of herbs or tools like the eye cup, measuring cup etc. To do a full of mucusless diet, I have to stew cabbage to low heat and all that but steam without the fire for 30 mins to extract liquid soup. I have one of those coconut juice glasses jar. I drink those things. It takes time to make them. I don’t do that now. But I like the tools.  It’s the process I like them. Now I don’t have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment