4/22/2021

The mind group

 Babaji: you know why you see most are men in the mind group - public speaking arena ?

So SMCH won’t tell me she has a double zealous problems like jealous ? 

Babaji: because most women are irrational. If you would have heard their argument, you would not have believe what do they say.

I told Nick a lot of things too.

Babaji: so can you do that to Eben, he is your coach now.

He doesn’t do things on purpose. That’s different. Nick is retired so he stays on that damn Facebook to lure women in to have looooong mail account communication. Eben actually has a business. 

Babaji: did you tell Eben how many guys you talk to vs how many girls Nick talks to? They have a Facebook data! All those years.

Why do you want me to tell Eben that ? 

Babaji: because he wants to know.

I have message Dean wishing him a happy birthday. A grocery store a nurse old man chat with me little. I talked to several guys in the Love of Century when I was a backstage worker behind. It’s a 40 shows in one day in a row. The graduate school a guy in the project because he is the one working on the coding in typing. A guy Liberian. And mostly are students they were all black. There was one Persian. Student athletes also. That’s it.  And there are seminars. But Nick does most talking. 

Babaji: from when ?

2006 to 2013. 

Babaji: you don’t understand the meaning I said talking to men ?

Chatting ? Birthday wish it’s a chat. 

Babaji: you want Eben to ask you or me asking you?

Maybe I was already leaving message at Eben’s wall or ETR, the Facebook. I leave a message at your wall. And you say ❤️

Babaji: talking and not typing.

Yeah the Love of Century. I have to get a suit for the pianoist, or calling a car rental place. Several things to do. Yeah I rental a lot those time, most are guys. But you don’t mean the store person. 

Babaji: are they on your Facebook?

They always exist on my Facebook but I lost it for so many years now.

Babaji: do you miss Facebook?

It’s a stage to a stage that I do things. Those frames to me are too small now. My horizon in my front peripheral is expanding a lot a lot bigger. There is a difference. 

Babaji: you gonna reply to Eben? This morning ?

I think he just commenting. The plus things.

Babaji: Lalla Lalla thing.

You are married to me, why you care about me and Eben to unleash on Lalla? 

Babaji: because I want you to do things once normal in life.

I told him I talked to him in 2 weeks.

Babaji: he is here everyday. 

You want me to tell him to deny his life choice before me?

Babaji: exactly.

Everyone made a choice in life. If he makes a choice with me in the future, he has to know why he made that choice.

Babaji: say that again.

I said, he has his past, I could see it not just the Victoria Secrets video. I thought the others video are fine.

Babaji: they would ONLY put the FINE video on line!!!!!.

You want me to blame on him ? Blaming just like a fighting none sense in life for extra words he gonna say to me about his life? I cannot see his life myself?

Babaji: maybe if you care about his life a little bit, you would say something to him.

I already have ! It was on his every wall that I don’t make myself a sense to say things. 

Babsji: if a girl trash his wall for Lalla, maybe he will want to hear about it more.

You are insane. I trash his for Lalla issues?

Babaji: that’s what a fan does.

I am not his fan. I was just on his pages. I would have hope not his entire office seeing me doing all that now we have this ...wedding things. The Chinese drama say you are back before the wedding.

Babsji: I am already back, yep.

I don’t mean without a body. 

Babaji: you are nurturing my body, remember. 

You ...

Babaji: what?😘😘😘😘😘

I will email him when I figure it out what you really want me to do with this Lalla thing and him.

Babaji: you have to acting normal, darling.

... ... 2 weeks?

Babaji: now.

No comments:

Post a Comment