4/06/2021

Talking to TED

 Am I talking to TED? Your invitation are all inspirational speakers!!!!

Do I look like I do things is to hope, to wish, to pray, I would one day to become and to go inspiring others to do things? Do I look like to you?

We look different, of course we look different. 

Light workers, ever heard about it? My wings are black, in case you didn't hear about Babaji tends to turn me into an evil state!!! 

You have to first asking me, if I want others to feel inspired by me. Do I?

You mean, to be the teacher of others in life? A teacher?

I want to be a teacher?

Let's get straight with our conversation, that you must hold dear in my opinions....I am not a teacher. I don't like to inspire anyone to do anything. And don't ever call me light workers, healers, prayers, saviors ....those New Age personality. You don't study Chinese. I rather not to be terms in English!!!!

I just finish a talk, as an industrailist to talking to a kingdom garden, I cannot hold my temper to be patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment