4/10/2021

Review - Victoria Secrets

 You SMCH check Taylor Swift and Elle Goulding video in the Victoria Secret? Like I recommended it before ?

They might have to review over and over again their older videos from the new video I recently made them myself talking in 2018-2019 and this year 2021.

You don’t see me having the video hanging around before. 

Why am I telling you this? You are being evaluated by the most credited fashion world, the fashion icons are all on you and you don’t see that might requires a lot of people to do the jobs? You don’t know where they getting their materials from. We were all guessing at it.

You are not happy they made you into that. Then what if they just follow an order so you don’t like what’s behind them.

Okay, I don’t talk to you then.

I know you, Victoria Secrets, I saw the 2017 how you audition the girls with the files, imagining what other files might be on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment