4/06/2021

Public Speaking Arena

 If one year they process 1000 public speakers, 5 years, that is 5000 on the books. How to stand out in the public speaking arena ...making people wants to listen to you? Everyone is all doing something a little different.

Probably the style.

Like a niche. Ma’am Ching Hai niche is only on the religious talk while mine niche went by the books sign by T, so I have Comet, ice skating, high tech vocal one day attacking, so I also sing with Simon leading the industry direction, then I have Chinese Ancient spirituality putting into the song, following the comic books and movies to do a past life reincarnation analysis in today’s big name people. Babaji and me love. So my niche went by the book to the widen parts of so many subjects to talked about. 

Mine is probably not a niche, I follow the book, and follow the history character to the modern people’s name +they are in the movies all over. This is not a niche to say “define”.

But okay, I am also in the public speaking arena.


No comments:

Post a Comment