4/12/2021

Part 9 and 10 Snake inside Human

  You say about the tax money and the leadership should improve the livestock ....do you mean you are telling me you are using the tax money as the crappy leader or ... ...you are again explaining these methane and livestock relation that the world leader must do something?

Taiwan government ...if China becomes the ruling of this island, first you won’t exist here anymore, you back to Europe. Second I might not type here anymore. That’s when the Angel tells me to shut up!!

Every time I think of that Gift puzzle, I thought of they told me Britney you are crazy. Seriously ....including refugee you have to interfere them as a religious leader. You selling jewelry for a living and runway show in Paris. Writing books to get in Amazon marketing department number 1 by using all the disciples’purchasing power. I start to recall everything you do is a crazy human doing. You try to win over something ? Winning the face so far so good? You just cannot hear the review behind. Getting through them is the same trying to getting through me. You are not going anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment