4/30/2021

One big continent 2 sides edges have s similar crisis - Love theme ( Fall in love)

 I know how I get here today. I have crisis to solve.

Babaji: and on the other side of the world just happen the similar year birth prince also have a crisis.

That’s right .... the lists that crisis I have been solving, one of them is your girls head fall in love issues. Prince William and I don’t know each other but we both are getting something similar theme on this matter. 

Babaji: do they say you have a logical mind?

? ... well, what I meant is I don’t have a title, there is a title on the other side of the continent. You are all really into their Prince title in love beauty pageants contests -whom would be the next Great Britain Queen? It’s in the Chinese Flower Thousand Bone says. 蜀國的王要招皇后

Babaji: they don’t know what you are talking about, but if that’s true, they will figure it out to trust the Chinese or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment