4/22/2021

Marketing

 https://youtu.be/x2m_xmrinAk

I would say I am so and so. I have the business from SMCH partial shareholders right. The internal sales are the main business income, meaning through the disciples in the local congregation center places. It’s the Power in the air allows them to feel safe, dreams, feel her love to solve their life dilemma that incentive them to buy. From the jewerly designs, SM celestial clothing, Loving food, Loving Hut and all her Art, Books, tapes sale converted from all their purchasing power around the world. Now I have a problem. It’s the Power I want to break that down, intercept it but it has been establish for over 35 years now. We cannot have this keep going for another hundred years. The detail reasons are not for you to know. Any advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment