4/09/2021

Legal department : Coco movie (Miguel)

 Do I have to report to you occasionally? You are looking for me on the YouTube.

What do I think Tesla is taking Miguel on a journey to look for his great great great grandpa.

Tesla shows Miguel his best friend. I have not explained to Eben how “a guard position” becomes a super importance philosophy. To join a contest, he might encounter Master and a guard. It could be a very professional assassin guard.

If it’s Tesla he wants Eben as he guard, I would have to ask Eben if he is that into Tesla, because he never talked about him. A servant to a master to an absolutely loyalty and faith....Tesla he still alives? Does Eben know why Tesla pick him up? Eben wants to be trained by Tesla ever? He didn’t want to just live his life?

Like Ryan Evan and Sharpen Evan in the high school musical audition. The pair position. That concept is not strong in the modern time. If I figure it out the term or the movies reasons, I will tell Eben about it. It might be a real Tesla he has to deal with, not me.

Yeah I know he is dead. But he is on the television !

No comments:

Post a Comment