4/11/2021

Legal department : 2006

 Roughly that time 2006 I got initiated, the year before or after, I had a dream.

The word of my name is listed on the wall as her disciple “Tungestra”, I woke up, I went to the Google search engine to look for that word, there was nothing found. At that time, the internet was just starting I was just finished the university. I didn’t have much lead. And my discovery was only on the first phase.

I got an email account, taking T as the first word and combing lestra to yahoo email account. But no, I was not doing it for Tesla. I used that email everywhere.

8 years pass, I wilted over Nick and his son things ( he looks like the game maker), I have heard of Tesla by then, and Russia Tunguska was first time I read about it. It was all happening after the time I crack the code and made the discovery. 

Now that’s how I knew the words in the dream was real. It was vivid. 

And her ma’am Ching Hai Real Love, her name. No I have no idea if that’s her name neither. Tong. But I know all her monk or nuns uses the Tong words for the initial words. No I didn’t want to become a nun.

It was just a dream.

I am not using that email account anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment