4/30/2021

Kate shopping grocery - did she have something she loves to eat?

 Babaji: uhm, do you have something you like to eat by spending Eben’s money?

Probably the US some cookies I can snack for the evening like no dinner but that? I snack here. I know what I will stack up, but it’s not a craving to eat what.

Babaji: you think she is not just bored in the palace ?

I think she did all those fake meeting if Prince William sometimes does that on purpose by now I would know ...it aggravating her. And if she could do what she goes about to the outside world without a negative news, she will go grocery shopping for something she needs or she wants? She cannot say it what she wants? Or it’s their dinner table she really had to buy grocery to cook for them?

Babaji: No, I don’t know a thing, don’t tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment