4/30/2021

Crystal skull

 Babaji: Anna

What? 

Babaji: what did you say to them about the Crystal skull before, do you remember ?

Yeah, on the back.

Babaji: oh.

... ...? They are evil, if I were you, I won’t touching that stuff for fun. 

Babaji: I was thinking to ask you something, not about the Crystal Skull, they are the old outdated information.

... ... ?

Babaji: Things are like this, you see, my fire ... 🔥 things do not register in the patent office.

... ...?

Babaji: you don’t understand ?

No.

Babaji: is Crystal Skull patent registry at?

No, they are marriage certificate register, at least one of them I heard. By Anna and an Italian martial artist.

Babaji: are they black magic ?

No. They didn’t say they are magic bound. They are programs bounded.

Babaji: what kind of the program bounded?

They say they are some kind of IT like today’s world, but it’s not the program we run today as we know of “program”.

Babaji: do we have a lot of translating problem, you see, Anna?

... ...? I would think so, yes,

Babaji: oh. What do they do to you?

They used to tell jokes or tapes of them playing funny thing make me laugh. But at one point we stopped. They did something pure evil image shown, I never went back.

Babaji: oh, that’s how it works on the story could be written for my liking ...

... ...? You mean people want to copy what did I tell them?

Babaji: no I am just saying my public affection and loyalty to whom I adore.

... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment