4/30/2021

Kate cooking

Babaji: What, Anna?

I saw some public works they both Prince William and Kate are using knifes in the kitchen. It’s not just a news she went to grocery shopping or I heard she cooked meals for the 3 children and him. I saw they wave at their home outside this house for the COVID 19 short clip, they don’t have kitchen staffs living with them or near by? Kate is very thin too. I did saw the Palace pick a dish what she likes to eat...these entire scenes looks very odd to me, something about the royal food or the royal kitchen is on the news? She has to watch her weigh so she cannot eat 3 meals a day probably. 

Babaji: you weight, Anna

I actually have more abdomen now to carry the guys weight if they go on top of me. I didn’t know that, I just happened to eat. I was very very skinny. Does he go on top of her anymore ? The kids are ages apart, not one year after another, they want to tell me they never had another sex? Even I have once a month or twice a month scenario and we are not living together. 

Babaji: I don’t think it’s relevant.

Oh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment