4/16/2021

Judgement day

 I could avoid Eben by not telling him Neville on Herbology things in Harry Potter. Neville actually is a very kind person. In the real life, I don’t see Eben that kind. But I choose to believe the movie, so I told Eben everything I know. His video is about the supplement. That’s not the study of the herbology. Supplements it is from the herbs. They are the same things. But...but The study of herbs were more like John R Christopher’s, I used to order different herbs and combines all these herbs to make a tincture to clear my eyes. I love that subjects. They use the recipes. John R Christopher almost is like my idol. 

I didn’t tell Eben all that. I only say that’s mine subjects with very few words.

Today I told Eben something about Babaji’s personality and his will. I didn’t hide it. If I could, I would.

You know why? Because it is about the judgement day. If I didn’t let Eben know, first it’s not fair to him, second, what do I think the World cannot watch the movies and reading the books on their own to imagine their military behind operation on what kinds of the punishment and how the stories be re-written by themselves? They know I am a very kind person, but the law is the law.

So you all might be right. The judgement day is just sound as scary as you can imagine the biblical story on Apocalypse. The frightening idea of it - like they describe to you the terrible things happened to the worlds. It’s not just all glorious all light ...

As for myself ...you know what is a lamb on the table meant? 

Ready to be slain to offer to God.

=in my power, I cannot do anything. I can cover the world with the words, stopping the movies, destroying the invitations and all that, they are just my good will wishes. But it’s not happening. It’s not my will count. It’s God’s will that matter. That Bible you read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment