4/22/2021

It’s phebe at the end screaming

 https://youtu.be/dMpKlvYG3eY

It’s Phebe screaming at the end.

I see.

Babaji: what did you see. They always know you see something,

That’s not funny. No, for that, I don’t see. Probably tearing more like. I cannot go by individual if I want to.

Babaji: what about Eben?

If you would block the things you suppose to block, and not blocking the scene that I suppose to see. I got nothing. It’s a normal day business. Like he is just watching something. You block it. That’s why I only see the physical body.

Babaji: do you know what’s the astral projection?

I heard about it. No, I am not like that. Vision comes by itself, it’s not the choice, not the time, not the place, it’s not you willingness to see or not. Technologically I have no liking. They just dump it the images. 

Babaji: she doesn’t believe it anyway. 

No, I don’t believe it much, but I stay on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment