4/30/2021

India - Fatima, nick’s friends, Melinda’s roommate, center Indian girl, Khan, Lalla

 Fatima, like FEMA camp, she LOVES Dean but she got Jonas. No, it shocks me the US gonna jail me? The FEMA camp are everywhere on the map.

Nick’s friend, in the movie “UP”, the couple stands next by the mail box, me and him breaking up stories. She borrow a tape don’t return a long time, and her son, one of them looks like another Wing of the structure, O Town, kills? O or nothing ?

Melinda’s roommate is an Indian

My roommate’s bf failed his medical exam first time, is an Indian

My neighbor downstairs making a lot a lot a lot disturbing noise all the time party while I finally got initiate to practice, they do not listen. Boys.

Center Indian girl, has say hi to me “good morning sunshine “

Khan, I left.

Lalla, I left.


No comments:

Post a Comment