4/11/2021

I said to Wallace if that title might be bigger than Tesla

 Because of the Flower Thousand Bones uses a bigger name on the White robe Esteen, I said to Wallace that role might be more important than Tesla. So I tell Wallace just go with the story.

Now with you, you heard me to burn down my work base upon a BTX, the simplest Japan animation to give up my efforts for so many years, do you know why they tell me to do that? Have you think? Or again, it has nothing to do with you while others just decides whatever they decides to lose things all. Big deal?

I cannot possibly reason with you. I explain to the others.

One reason is for hunger game

One reason is I am a Lamb but a women. Not a man.

Heaven meant they know SMCH doubt things and never go and truly understand a thing to the deepest root. 

No comments:

Post a Comment