4/22/2021

I have a feeling

 I have a feeling you need to keep talking.

Babaji: you know why?

... yes.

Babaji: Don’t want to talk?

I am getting myself accustomed to the idea getting married.

Babaji: There is a real person you can communicate with.

You didn’t give me even a week time for a news that I just communicate?

Babaji: Happy people communicate.

And reserved person reflects.

Babaji: Don’t get smart with me. You are about to live with a person.

I always thought if you don’t drag me here to talk, I might have a better to start with Eben.

Babaji: You doubt I don’t know what I am doing?

No.

Babaji: So?

You mean if I thought about the words to say to Eben or again it’s an argument?

Babaji: You could start communicating with Eben by emailing him every single day.

I just said he has to resolved his life. He has works, he has the offices, he has probably getting a divorce. 

Babaji: you can tell him what you do all day.

... ... He knows I am here ALL day.

Babaji: you can tell him your feeling, like why you avoiding him. Is that because you want to play a game? He probably knows a lot of games.

You ...

Babaji: so talk to him that every girl dreams of if they like Eben so much, what will they do, cannot you tape into their mind and learn ?

They eager to talk to Eben. Waiting for him to email. Maybe even have a copy of his picture. I don’t need to tape into the mind...okay...they very eager to wait for Eben or the star-like people. Maybe it’s Eben. Their mind has a lot of emotion going up and down like expecting or waiting. Crying, tears in the eyes being moved by or expected by....

Babaji: I said if they are you.

They go hugging Eben like throw themselves to him. 

Babaji: that’s a description like Chinese saying things. Try again.

They smile and crying. They are completely melt with Eben’s arm in a wedding dress.

Babaji: That’s a story, not a reality. Try again.

They screaming. Yelling and pushing the fence.

Babaji: you cannot see.

I don’t know what you want me to see?

Babaji: I want you to find a way to talk to this guy normally. Like you are in a rush to get married.

We are in a rush.

Babaji: did you ask him?

I should eagerly go and ask him and arrange it.

Babaji: I don’t like your tone of it.

You ask me, I answer you.

Babaji: do it?

... ... Can I wait until 2 weeks after? He is more relaxed and I will be more myself in this concept getting married.

Babaji: You are not listening to anything I said.

You want me to push him. Me and him didn’t start right.

Babaji: you said you are not starting right. Apparently from what I know, he dresses himself green in 2015.

You want me to ask him why he dresses green? How he said he was behind to read?

Babaji: You cannot show a little interested in him? what’s the meaning to show someone you have an interest in him?

I have some feeling very disturbed. 

Babaji: Tell him about it, how two people working out a feeling. Isn’t him like a coach ? Holding hands to solve a feeling situation? Not like you personality to sit next to each other holding hands? If he holds you hands, you gonna get rid of? We do a stimulation here. Want me to tell him?

... ...I don’t think we would come to that. If you want me to just talk to him. I will bring myself there.

Babaji: real heart eagerly, not sinking my heart like your heart.

If you don’t want me to overreact, can you just wait? He is busy and I can be busy. I restore my pace, I talk to him.

Babaji: you talk to him NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment