4/02/2021

I don't need to look at their feeling

 You cannot think like me?

If I look at you

or

I look at them, boys, dressing like you, not just girls' putting on the make up and lets all together sitting in front of the camera, to say Happy New Year, Plan ABCD how to save the world 2012?

Fur hat? Them? 6 Feet Boys?

Do I need to know how they feel, or just need to look at what they do, to blush my face?

Most guys are rational base. Many of them might already conclude the girls by natural are out of their minds most of time. But this time, I have a big you sitting in front of many camera, all you wish, its to close the shop around the corner.

But you lecturing like those New Age people talks? 

Do you see me just grab my monitor, showing you song by song, I sing together with them, to introducing the modern technology music worlds, that is how I do things? Line by Line?

Everyone can hear about it. You are too eager to close the shop? Praying they would just force you to close the shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment