4/23/2021

I am dizzy

 Babaji:: and you are wet.

I just lay down for a few minutes. See some of the conversation why I went to the ground 1. They speculate that I assume Eben is by himself in his office know about it. So for the decency she thinks he didn’t mean all that, she told him things he should have been told long ago. They are writing my character profolio. She will tell you something when she has an exit out, like Babaji makes her feel loosen on it or whatever she register she can exit, she might tell you about it what she thinks.

Babaji: you want to be punished or tell?

I already tell.

Babaji: the wet part.

It’s on the chair 

Babaji: and taken to the bed. He is about living with a sick person like you, not you thinking what else a fantasy meant to a boy has all sorts of exchange ideas who gonna do whose playmate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment