4/06/2021

How long I waited it, or How long I spent my time decoding it, to finally verdict says BTX at it??

 My works.

How long I waited it to develop this Work DNA, 8 years

or

How long I spent my time decoding it,

and the end results, was verdict on everyone's TV screen to the Entire Worlds to says BTX at it??

You don't think I have a feeling to give up my works, do you? Time waited, and time wasted on it?

So, if I went through all that, to explain a simple terms what it is 12 districts, and your idea telling me, that is just a novel written down by someone from something that classify America, is what? That movie is not an invitation letter.

I don't know how to tell you any other parts, besides my works, how I battle these Gods or gossipe to still standing where I stand today to do a lecture to you. I am like an idiot?

No comments:

Post a Comment