4/13/2021

Horoscope ?

 They care about the horoscope. The pig or you teach them how to count 416 to makes me a dragon? I only know I am a dragon this year. When I made the video. 

You set a series women who achieve higher end of academic, about equal. You ask them “just for the attraction you want to know”.

What are the questions on your sheet? I hate pets.

By the teaching style? By drafts ? They try to teach exactly the way I teach and they teach....that details?!

Do you test the military or you outsource it? Both.

Do they care how many times a draft being made before making a video? Don’t you just look at it and judging it? Okay okay, I heard. If they go to your backend, having the power to see drafts, they must know about the drafts, the makeup times and get things done how.

How can this be so complicated ? I what? I just don’t know how to be a real women ...I cannot understand it.

“Breath” “Drink” “ Try again” “Mirror” “Hair style””Camera angle” “background scene”

I thought I say I cannot understand it.


No comments:

Post a Comment