4/16/2021

Eternal Love - too much light

 There is a condition for her eyes, the scripts saying has two. 

One is he plug out her eyes before. The wound left over.

Two, they lie to her the first condition not to hurt her, so make up another statement: she was born with the eye condition.

So in the story, when they visit the banquet, they were told to cover all the lights with a type of grass, to dim the light.

My skin was burn in high school a lot from my volleyball day and night practice. If too much light on me, you will see red skin on my face. Burn. President Snow the movie say things.like the wedding dress got burn or the entry with the parade on the fire ignited on the dresses... there are a lot of that reasons. About the face. No, I didn’t really tell you all that. Volleyball was requires like the basketball dribbling those basic movement to be solid firm. Your basic basic basic style.

Second, my eyes have a condition in nystagmus. Apparently today society, some people without my condition can still have their near sight worse than my eyesight. 

Albino people have very bad eyesight. When they drive car, they need something binocular.

I just need my eye glasses. Nystagmus is an eye movement like a scanning machine left right left right shaking as long as I open my eyes. But the try out of the eye contact deteriorate my left eye, so I cannot wear the contacts. 

We did do a vision test on the video before. There is a reason we did that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment