4/17/2021

Eternal Love - eyes

 He plug her eyes out, why don’t you say he was naming himself Eben Pagan to my name Yehweh (Jao Wei) in Chinese name = I cannot see? 

You know Paganism and God? Yehweh is an Old Testament God.

He is looking for his deceased wife. Re-write like he is looking for a girl, like I show you he been to Apple conference audience seat? He happened to be in the camera. He is looking for Macintosh = M ac in to she, and that will sounds like a more romance story, someone would do that to become a public speaker from David DeAngelo to Eben Pagan? His whole life is looking for iMac?

If you behind want to make up a story, I can write for you. I know this story well. 

Yeah...like someone got a news from Apple and seriously wanted to find God if that’s the return of the king they meant. I won’t be thinking like that and I don’t see why Eben thinks like that. He went to do a women dating coaching business was all because he is looking for this one girl on Apple’s computer’s name.

If you so needed a story behind, I help you. It’s close enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment