4/04/2021

Equal sign

 When the baby was born, I carried down “an equal sign”.

Why else do I carried down ?

What does that mean?

You all can make a list of it.

Equal justice 

Equal gender working right ...

Lamb, a male by saying there is a wife. Then that is an equal sign, what else might be also equal sign, for example, SM and MM beast. She can eat to become huge huge huge to what degree to say Heaven says that 1000 years in sentences in chain.

what else do I carry down? A verdict, an instruction, a more favorite side? Hair color.

For example yesterday I went out the main city a little bit. My feel of the environment was not right. You actually need the US troops to station in. The true reality may not be that distinct because the education level is all rising. If you could speak the words fluently, you can explain to people what you are doing here. But ...it’s still a better feel if the US is here.

Have fun busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment