4/19/2021

England royal chef (video) - I saw

 I saw them cooking. Me? I am not that elaborate.

Babaji: that’s what an offering means? Do you know what A Buddha means to a normal person?

Let’s not start with that ...if you keep showing up here, Eben might end the talk.

Babaji : No. that’s not what he means.

You better be right. Normal day you don’t come out this early of the day.

Babaji: what do you think of the food?

https://youtu.be/cCdK_Yzt5XI

Do you mean the offering time is wait til the real Judgement Day, and after like we die?

Babaji: how can be dead people eating. I mean now I mean now.

I eat sauce.

Babaji: what?

That’s semi-solid. With little meat or small portion of the rice

Babaji: Christmas, your brother came back this Christmas.

I think he has his life turn up down. We talk can be on the phone ...next year is fine. 

Babaji: let me give you an advice, before you think or act or plan your whatever brilliant mind plan, ask Eben first what is his plan. Because you cannot avoid him by buying time. 

Our conversation me and him ended that “we gonna talk”, I didn’t put a date on it nor an actual date.

Babaji: you think I am stupid or he is stupid.

... let’s not talk about this anymore. I know you are not stupid. He definitely is not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment