4/13/2021

☔️🔥🐍🌪🧭😱

 You treat your servant like yelling at them.

You treat your contact person here in a Taiwan with all red cards.

Besides you know and get used to a habit yelling and screaming, you do not know how to behave like a proper human. You have things to hide, you have Secrets to keep, you used the word “Master” imagine to deceive a whole world for the money purposes. 

Like I told you, there is something wrong with you. 

You like to live luxury life, you like all the disciple connections being hospitality to each other’s big houses like the Italian polices found you 40,000 euro money with an ark of animal in the Villa. Your heart is not focus on me.

Don’t tell me you have any heart for the Lord, because you don’t. You are struggling between the jealousy mind and heart towards me as a women. If I am a man, you would just treat me like one of your servant how to scream and yell. I don’t need to know how you want to continue to fake your life in front of me.

I told you specifically you were out. It was my decency I need to give a whole world an explaination to grill matters over your stupidity how you pry over money, friends and luxury to continues this SMTV keep trashing every teaching on the TV for your face to stand tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment