4/23/2021

Babaji : you don’t want to talk to me or you don’t want to talk to Eben?

 You have to put terms like that?

Babaji: I am asking you a very simple question.

My hand is just a finger typing because there is no keyboard. It’s very hurting. And I don’t feel good neither, last night because of you, I didn’t wear anything.

Babaji: you were saying ?

... ... they want to enter the studies with Jesus or something if he comes back, to see if they are ready?

Babaji: it’s in the Chinese drama. It’s failing failing failing.

They cannot write fast enough like they really think. They are not even willing to write about what they really thought of, or do they have a slightly moment have trickery thinking? Do they know their mind, do they know the world, do they have enough build personality. People like you provoking all the time. 

Babaji: I am not provoking, not this one.

I am not avoiding you or Eben on purpose. I just need to break away this for sometimes.

Babaji: you are avoiding then you are avoiding. That’s a fact.

I know the stake, okay? I didn’t go and argue with YouTube or behind. I reply I saw it, I know, I heard.

Babaji: and you to tell Eben they are putting you in a position you look at these everyday....to thought of him?

I didn’t say I give up on him. We originally agree there are wishes. I was waiting on him saying it if he had thought about it. Then the rest of other things break loose. So we are here.

Babaji: I didn’t think I need to repeat myself.

I saw him, then I saw him. I saw everything around. I understand. That’s it. No more arguing.

Babaji: you are mad, you are very mad. You feel you being coff up to press to a marriage that Life has set it for you. You never even think about one day ever getting married. You can relate to Eben your philosophy of it. You don’t like to talk about a common interest ?

I said it’s done it’s done. I cannot change anything then I just accept it’s on going. My mood is my mood things. It comes and it will go.

Babaji: you sure that’s how you ever gonna say to Eben?

... ... I am saying that to you. I am not saying that to him. 

Babaji: do you know what’s wrong with your email to Eben?

You want me to go throw my frustration to Eben.

Babaji: you should. It’s a proper love game.

Can you stop doing this? I cannot understand your emphasis about Eben is everyone has to go fall in love with him. I know, I heard, I am too pride to tell everyone about it. You don’t just saying it today. It’s EVERY day.

Babaji: if you knew, why you cannot response to me since the day I say it?

I have nothing to go and against Eben, but there is not much I have a saying about him neither. It’s just neutral neutral.

Babaji: he is a professional expert. Can I know what you think his own thinking on you just about everything you told him, between how you response to me Babaji and then go and do what I said to explain to him?

No, I don’t know. I don’t know his liking, I don’t know his preference, I don’t even know who he is.

Babaji: you would go and unleash you anger to me but not to him.

Because he didn’t do anything you did. I cannot just lock myself and say nothing. And if I say something to you like I suppose to, this is exactly I have much to say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment