4/23/2021

Babaji: You don’t understand why after an argument its sex?

 I heard the guy saying it when we went over the keyword, “wedding, sex, argument” what’s the next word, they say sex.

Babaji: do you know why?

Kind of. You play the bad guy. I got upset. So Eben he plays another part.

Babaji: you don’t understand why or why would he even do it follow by the book?

I know it is something to do with the man’s thinking. The video meant it’s if me and him has an argument, then it’s the same pair on the bed.

Babaji: that’s not what I said or did.

You provoke me with an argument. I got upset.

Babaji: correct. 

He supposed to fill in your role to form with me relationship.

Babaji: what’s good of that happening to him? He can have you when we are on a break.

... we will be living under the same roof. If he just leave me alone, none of these things will happen.

Babaji: we’ll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment