4/23/2021

Article says

 It says some guys want to see their wife get fucked by another man.

Babaji: DIDNT I tell you that before?

Yes.

Babaji: so this damn Bible you hate so much the end time is s playground of the sex. You got it very disappointed. You were thinking the after life there is a New heaven and a New Earth. 

If they wrote that much to reach that paragraph, I count how many phases til you are back.

Babaji: because of the sex play, you don’t want me to come back.

This is not a simple play.

Babaji: did you see them military behind asking people around yet?

I have heard they were busy making calls but I cannot heard what they say. There is a women seem to be very short hair looks like Lalla.  But there is no word. I only flip the monent by faintly hear them saying they were asking how a women feel. As if the guys whom go out to look for answers already know how they feel. Or there are faintly images of the 3 guys but not sure if they are in the same groups. 

Babaji: what else?

Cannot hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment