4/19/2021

Babaji : what does Simon says?

 I got an attitude problem.

Babaji: you are the one asking Eben for help.

I thought we agree if I don’t work, you don’t show up here.

Babaji: but you are typing here.

Because I couldn’t just watch the YouTube myself.

Babaji: you have a serious Sariputra snd Anan and Rockfeller attitude problem. You don’t want them to have a chance before this Judgement Day to repent ?

... ...you know how they like, you mean it or there is something else you don’t tell me. Apparently you cannot wait they dead. I would not actually ask Eben to do anything.

Babaji: I ask him to do something for me.

Okay, you mean I talk to him?

Babaji: why didn’t you?

I told him we work out our life. I didn’t get to the part where I have to ask for help. 

Babaji: you don’t trust him or you worry he does my will?

I know what’s your will might be. I don’t see I reinforce that with Eben, he just hear about it. How many things can he do?

Babaji: I have my plans all planning out.

You know they don’t repent or you don’t really care if they repent, their attitude for Eben is just like a witness  to sympathy me ? To have a sympathy for me, while  behind all this flashy camera works online I beating the others up, I had a miserable daily life they created with their ignorance attitude?

Babaji: your mother bought the flower but she does not really lay down her head. I want her to lay flat.

Something I know deeply what’s possibly what’s not, okay? I will find my words with Eben on my family. Does that sound better to you?

Babaji: we can relate it to him right now. 

I try not to have us having a conversation here. All day. 

Babaji: you don’t seem to know how a guy and a girl relationship works.

Like?

Babaji: you ask things from Eben. Show off, arrangement, revenge, be exciting to go to the food dining experience, gossip, complain, really complaining. You know what Simon does all days to gossip with the girls, gossips, vent, lean on him.

... ... I don’t have any of these quality.

Babaji: didn’t I say you don’t know what’s in a relationship ?

Cherish each other. I only know how to do that.

Babaji: your mother specifically say she wants to hit you with her bathroom cup to your head because you don’t make a sound coming back home and walking to your room passing hers. But if it’s your brother, it’s all forgiving and flattering like a puppy to go talk to him.

I told him Sariputra and his mother bond.

Babaji: details details.

They are not going to change their arrogance attitude because he comes okay? 

Babsji: so you tell him because nothing is going to improve, you prefer not to tell him.

I understand. I will write him. Can next time you and I talk on the Apple notes? Not on this public area?

Babsji: there is no next time. It’s this time. 

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment