3/20/2021

Your Master

 It’s the Chinese people talk about the Master power saving them. I believe the India concept like Yogananda and his Master. It’s a personal training. I don’t have a personal training with her!! You the Chinese can keep talking those words I don’t register when the reality was not personal. You can repeating that another hundred thousand times, I don’t give a crap at it. This big lineage is a flood definite to open a spot seat like me? Do you know they actually evaluate this one seat how priceless supposes to be? Not just the master power didn’t ensure e everyone’s monitor didn’t get destroy, that’s Shiva? The mantra is supposed to destroyed your internal thoughts structure. Of course it has black magic. Not coming outside the lineage door to go fight others unless she made a word OU like that - she still responsible for all the damage this far happened. 

Correct, I just think that way. I don’t blame the responsibility. I only comment that fact is as clear as that meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment