3/20/2021

My belief system

 They evaluate me will tell you I am more close to the ancient Chinese teaching ...they have to find those and then evaluate ABC.

I don’t have a faith.

I don’t have a prayer. I won’t be jealous to my friends if they all turn out fine. Like you pray for them but then got jealous? You might as well don’t even pray at it. 見人不好

Evil personality has faith or prayer? So? I told you BTX church group I change to 邪惡小仙童

There is a lot of things I don’t hold the same belief to any Western people, nor their ABC.

I don’t like the music or the movies. When going to the spiritual road, it’s a definite road straight ahead. There is little things I do to carry that spirituality to evolve. Chinese teaches to empty your mind but why India teaches the mind to hold the mantra and suggest you to have more labor types of works? You have to understand the brain, or the mind. Chinese defines words different. I used to spent 8 hours on the body, the mind and the heart talk behind.

When I was in the elementary school, I went to clean the floor with a bucket and cold water mops. I had the working maid cloth. Second grade and Third grade...later I might turn out better. It’s the monastery training but I was not doing that for that reason. I just don’t like to be in the class. 

禪 定 淨 空 悟

聽到悟, 電視說什麼就『定』什麼『悟』什麼

No comments:

Post a Comment