3/08/2021

Your lineage vs like other group like Eben

 You if have a restart choice, would you still dwell on the meditation method, the ancient India lineage pass down throughout the centuries? Or you heard of some other groups in the US like Eben group Lalla? In case when your master decides to do a warrant search and asked me where you might go, you have a choice to save yourself ?

ET is known they have agenda on Earth. They didn’t say exactly what Agenda. If I told you, I heard the US government told everyone including the classify that ET is negative, and I told everyone you have a name with 滿慈子 you have no second thoughts you might be on your way to be sold as a slave ?

It’s an Oscar winning films, the 12 years of the slaves. 

You believe the movies but you don’t know that might have an interference from ET?

So do you believe HB? Or my side of Babaji?

He is too 狡猾?meaning you rely on the Bible because you have no choices? Oh I see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment