3/08/2021

Let’s try with this ...you were an activist in the 90s

 You were an activist in the 90s.

You hate Catholic molest children, so you just put a negative sign cross off the Catholics, correct? Like I know you if I claim that ! 

How you evaluate this Bible? They slain you for a wrongful judgement day because you had no upper master permission to preach ? You are not sure or you are very sure that’s very severe things to do?

You got my card in 2005, you calculate numbers, you start to think you need to set an example, because it’s a honor thing to do? Or you have other things in mind I cannot speak for you?

You know you done wrong because it’s the last three Chinese syllabus was your disciple’s ideas to name you that or you agree with them ? There must be something you let that name all out and you didn’t shut down the full operation but let it flood! I say you guess half half Bible story? Up to 1992/3 I came in, do you English name yet on SM? 1995ish is when you gone to UN around? You have a name. When you discover the Bible content you owes the whole world a bitterness recall, you got set up!

Where are you exactly? You believes no more things anymore or I happen to talk how much percentage you found out things to be correct? I bet that’s very important to you. The percentage I claim things in subjects or in movie content? Yeah, I know you. You are not a baby anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment