3/25/2021

You can write to Lalla like this ...

 “ I could choose not to leave or to stay was not a voluntary choice this far I’ve made a reason with myself. It won’t take 7 seconds to appreciate the art, I have tried, it’s more than that. Likewise, it takes longer to decide why I should stay or I should go. Life is not Art and certainly not the art I painted for sells, if you meant to say that. No, it’s irrelevant and I know that. Feeling to feel love, hate or the freedom to do so is a very philosophical point of view... as you know, I might have neither attribute to graduate a degree like you yourself study, half science, half religion, but I understand what you trying to make a sense in my circumstance and I don’t blame that. It’s just ... where we all are brought us together, and one day we will all fall apart one day. I don’t expect us doing it that right now ... “

No comments:

Post a Comment