3/07/2021

W 2 worlds - 2nd DVD

 『Is that why you learn about shooting?』

Is that Eben, the prosecutor ? Tamang he has shooting equipment on Facebook in the past. And shooting photos with his gf.

He met Dean when we were in the chess club. (Ukrain) He is a baby. This story ...I highly doubts. Yeah looks like the Twlight, Edward.Why is Eben in this anyway? Oh, Tamang is the mix Indian. He is the baby. He just grows too tall.

No no...he is the surgeon, I am not the surgeon. In the real life!!

You & me talking in the chest surgery room, I m the professor lecturing you?

... not for your father to hear that ... ...!!

Okay here I went to talk to your father, about I had a very bad feeling on Tamang, then I found out he is having very bad gun equipment +shooting photo with his gf on the Facebook. But I don’t know if I tell Dr Steven. I didn’t register it’s a gun, I should scream loud !😱😰😨

They say, it is the witness issues? 2 and that 2 and overlapping in different scenes.

Why would someone put those pictures on the Facebook ? So I can get a psychic shock and called Dr Steven? I don’t know why, he should already make it to the meds school and ready to graduate. 

Character role setting (like they say in the story) 角色設定

How to use a gun vs how to use a pen as the writer/painter

How to commit crimes without getting prosecuted is to draw in the story like this movie but not the gun..

Etc etc ...kinda saying stupid issues.

If you fire a gun, it’s illegal to hurt or to kill someone. You break the law.

If it’s a written story in the movies ....I cannot do anything, they own the TV station. 

一槍兩命

Paper made characters or paper face thin character. Yeah.

Vicky (Seattle), Tamang, Wing, Dean, that’s a cliff going down to Bermuda 

Vicky is the First Lady school here. Mine was the second lady school. 

Purna and Dr Steven both are public speakers.

Dr Shen is a researcher who has to go getting funding in debates.

Tina used to do public performance on flute ...

Talking about face thin ...like paper thin cut? I wonder why that’s W?

警察說他是最直接的證人 he is the direct witness so makes 2 because there is a killer’s face looks like him.

This is in the Bible? You all know what to do.

... ... 

... ... to know my face skin ...( we don’t want to hear we don’t want to hear)

... ...they are witness I cannot watch it. The house has a scene cover the entire boards around the house. Right now we are in that same scene. Eating scene not the wedding ring scene. Okay?!


No comments:

Post a Comment