3/07/2021

Red vs blue

 Maybe why she just standing over there SM, but Red vs Blue beating each other, and me same thing, just standing over on my side ? Maybe she just thought she cannot screw up this time so she works on it. I had nothing from the start against her so ... we just stand on our each side and watching the Red and the Blue beating each other up?

Yes! Grudge.

Or it’s matrix again? No, I didn’t really watch it, no matter how Keanu thinks he looks handsome ! I hate those movies. I don’t remember. I am too busy here writing everyday. Except last year, finally.

No, she did work on something. It does not look she just sitting whole days on these movies. If what I think both I see or I know, to be true. 

Only Angel claps and they are not angels ... that’s fine. I look black !

... ...

This time, you have a better reason to tell me why you are red face? I suppose to be like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment