3/06/2021

Victoria Secrets 2018 (working on it)

 Can you guys all stop - “if I would sing” that Orpha looking sing or the background ...

You wish you hope or you Imagine!!

I cannot watch these clothing’s fabric - those are ... never mind. You guys workings on it. 

She is leaving, the Brazilian? (2018) reminds me Terry used to left on ...another early years to say what years in my school whom. 

When you put that Loving the Silent Tear, the crown like 蛇女 there are Greek legends meant, not your Bible beast story near by kings! Do I want to know who they say are leaving ? Because it’s she presence, the shows looks better. 

Yeah yeah yeah, they wish they hope they can dream about it. Something possible or something just impossible of it.

The song : if I am not there ....can you hear the lyrics? I have to say it to the screen. 

Ariana used to wear that tall wings. And the singer her hair is ...short. Whom?

======

Then Orange , 一個背影 a magical land ? Oh mystical magical legand ....there were previous black 2 in orange too.

Crying ... they are the models slash the actors now ? That many? For real? And for that always I know Loving the Silent Tear. 

If I watching like watch you all how you watching the same time through all your brains and eyes, but here is I am looking at the monitor...my time for my own stuffs ? Can you guys stop !! Whatever in your brain processing the informations ?

Orange at the background man of 2 or man in black ?

Orange 一個背影

Orange on stage

That’s an absolutely saying they are said.

Helicopter? Getting out of the mind ? You cannot stop thinking the flood or others cannot stop thinking you are the pink in ....on the Emporer state building ? What’s in New York? At night too dark, I cannot see !!!

I c ...you cannot go fitness like the model nor did my sports on ice 2018 ...you can do your wishing to dress up black underwear ...you wish you wish you wish you wish (the song 🎵) does your father know what wish you wish you wish ? He supposes to be a native English speaker !

Are they on exam before or now? They gonna know my side story or just an ordinary citizen watching a show? That of course get nothing written right !

Next ...

Your body talk with all camera light coming down...it’s Eben their professional field. Correct. I am not the expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment